Montag, 17. November 2008

[part-to-whole component] : work-in-progress

In searching for a form for the component, I consider the part-to-whole and whole-to-part as one concept, that mean the component should follow the same logic as the whole form. I start brain storming from the whole and there should be 3 main elements in the form (I can explain why that is 3 from the site analysis), in the blue model case, the element is a tunnel.

Then I move on to test a form for the component which is able to be combined flexibly. I continue the concept of "the magic 3", testing the kind of join and repeating effect. The model is still developing, the last model is developed from the same component with more aperture and without smoothing the hard edge.

The next category of component I want to test would be a more light weight component making from frameworks. The clock is ticking and the battle with it will go on... but your comments would be the fuel... danke :)





Keine Kommentare: