Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008

ALEKSANDRA - MODELS






I tryed to build my model having cube as a basic. I extruded its. At the end I played with two layers. That's why the model consist corrosion ornament outside and inside. The layer inside has less wholes- they are like "windows" and "doors" -they allow better interior. The layer outside covers whole model- is a little bigger. It repeats stomas in places where they appeared in first layer and has new wholes which can be presented on flat,smooth and previous surface . It plays role of overlay.

1 Kommentar:

SaM hat gesagt…

Thank you for posting,
I think the second object from top seems to be your most successful approach so far, but try to be even more rigorous with the initial figure (before remeshing). I like your idea of "nesting" the elements in the interior, but first you should work on the body itself.